Thursday, February 23, 2006

Puerto Rico: Light in Sky Prompts Calls to Radio Station

Type: I
Date: Tuesday, February 21 2006
Place: Northern Caguas.
Time: 4:00 A.M.
Witness: Antonio Torres (Pseudonym) and three others
Evidence: Video
Brief Description: A round yellow light that looked like a star at a distance
Summary: ?In the evening of February 21, 2006 around 4:00 a.m., my mother woke me up to see an alleged light in the sky which was being discussed on the radio, don't know the station, but I'm sure it was on the AM band, as that is the only one she listens to. I headed for the terrace, looked at the sky and saw it, but to be sure I found my camera and recorded it. There are some good closeups on the film and everything ended at dawn, since the sun's light kept me from recording further. They allegedly said on the radio that it was toward El Yunque [rainforest]. It was a round shining light that seemed white, moving left and right. At a distance it resembled a star."
Conclusion: It was the planet Venus, which was rising at that time over the horizon.
Reported by: Antonio to Lucy Guzm?n de Ovni.Net
Source: Ovni.Net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home