Sunday, December 25, 2016

Mexico: UFOs Reported Over the Mérida-Tixkokob Highway



Source: PLANETA UFO and SIPSE
Date: 12.22.2016
An article by Jorge Moreno for SIPSE
http://sipse.com/milenio/avistamientos-fenomeno-ovni-carretera-merida-tixkokob-235553.html


Mexico: UFOs Reported Over the Mérida-Tixkokob Highway

MERIDA, Yucatan - With two new UFO sighting reports along the Mérida-Tixkokob Highway, this stretch of road is becoming known due to sightings of this sort. Localities such as Ticul and the Muna and Homún roads are also UFO hotspots.

Reports came from employees working on the construction of a highway exit toward Tixkokob: "We were heading home in late December was it was getting dark. My co-work grabbed his motorcycle and we took off toward Tipéxhual. We had progressed a few kilometers past the Villas de Oriente checkpoint when a sort of UFO or spaceship with a powerful blue light crossed right in front of us, at an altitude of some 20 meters. It was so close that there was no way we could be mistaken. My companion even pulled over to look at it more closely. In fact, it made no noise whatsoever," explained one worker.

It is worth noting that although no further information was forthcoming in this regard, a worker had seen a similar object only a few days ago, just one kilometer before reaching this community.

"We're certain that it was a UFO. The time was around nine o'clock at night. The light was very bright, like a sort of sphere, making erratic moves. It suddenly took off, vanishing at high speed. I think it went upward," he concluded.

A few years ago, Carlos Benitez Novelo, a vendor who customarily covers the Tixkokob route and encircling municipalities, informed Enigmas of the following case: "I let my house in Merida very early to start my collections in Tixho. I normally travel along the road that leads straight to that town, but on one instance I became distracted and went straight to Tipéxhual. Since it's the same distance, I didn't see a problem with it, and kept going. Within a few minutes after leaving Tipéxhual, going over the train tracks, I witnessed an object flying at low altitude, perhaps five meters. It was a black circular object, shaped like a spacecraft and metallic-looking, since the sunlight caused to have a slight glow. I slowed down but didn't stop, and then suddenly realize that it was matching my speed. I was very startled, it occurred in a matter of seconds, and then out the corner of my eye, I saw it take off and vanish into the sky. That's when I pulled over to calm down and see where it had gone off to, but I didn't see it again.

Such stories have become commonplace in recent years. All agree on the UFO's characteristics: it flies at high speed and a short distance from the road. However, the reason behind these sightings is unknown.

[Translation (c) 2016, Scott Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO and Jorge Moreno, SIPSE]