Monday, June 26, 2017

Argentina: Alleged UFO Over Quequén



Source: Planeta UFO
Date: 06.26.2017


Argentina: Alleged UFO Over Quequén

Guillermo Giménez writes: "Today I received a message from Dolores Bernskov telling me '...that while she was writing in a WhatsApp group, I turned on the cellphone camera to show them what the weather was like. When I looked up, cellphone in hand, I saw this before my eyes. I pressed the button. The first thing I did was check the time - 8:56 a.m. on 25 June. [The object] was located over 521 corner with 554 in Quequén, bordering Necochea (Buenos Aires). It had staggered motion and vanished in the clouds. I was using a Samsung phone. This was about two blocks from where I live. They appeared to be high up. They suddenly zig-zagged and lost themselves in the clouds. It all happened very quickly.'

"It should be noted," Giménez continues, "that this would not be a meteorite, as these objects do not engage in zig-zag movements, nor is space junk, for the same reason, and cannot be an airplane. Therefore: What is it we are seeing in the picture? Two strange lights suspended in the air, playing with each other before vanishing? For the time being we are identifying these objects as UFOs in the strict sense of the term - unidentified flying objects captured by this resident of Necochea, a sighting that in her own words, 'gave me chills'.

Unidentified objects are visiting Argentina's Atlantic Coast once more.

[Translation (c) 2017, S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO. Photo credit: Dolores Bernskov]